How to play NOLF 2 Multiplayer now that the master server is shutdown

• 7 months later...

can't download because it says i have not many posts yet

With this post you just made you have enough posts to download.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno where to put this so i'll just post it here. So exactly what time do people play this game? I know theres people around 8 pm my time (2 pm EST) and they stay for 1 hour. Is there any other time when someones there or do i have to play by myself if i go there any other time? Would be nice to see a few souls for more than one hour/day ^^

I dunno where to put this so i'll just post it here. So exactly what time do people play this game? I know theres people around 8 pm my time (2 pm EST) and they stay for 1 hour. Is there any other time when someones there or do i have to play by myself if i go there any other time? Would be nice to see a few souls for more than one hour/day ^^

I agree the server`s are running 24\7 people!

how about we try to make more time slots, like 6:00pm or 8:00pm est

you know, for peeps who have jobs and stuff...I see alot of noobs joining the forum but i cant kill them here!!!

Ahrrrrg!

so post a time thats good for you,and well try to orgainize somthing ...whatch think?

I also would like to see people on more often. I'm open to suggestions.

@Moody-they say playing with yourself can cause blindness. I don't recommend it. :)

I get online most evenings around 9:30 pm EST. I know that's right out for most of you Europeans. I usually play Team Fortress 2 at that time. If NOLFERs were on then, I would happily play that instead.

I also would like to see people on more often. I'm open to suggestions.

@Moody-they say playing with yourself can cause blindness. I don't recommend it. :)

lol

Well i will try and move my butt so you guys can enjoy killing noobs .. but i don't know how i will manage with the work .. i don't have a stable schedule so i don't know when i will have time.. all i know is that i can't play during the evening and night so i guess during the day but .. yeah anyway looking forward to see you all there once i set up my crap.

I am over on the west coast of USA, so 7:00 or 8:00 PST works well for me. I think that works out to 10:00 or 11:00 EST.

that would work, I'd like to play more than just on weekends, hard to play us est 2pm during the work week

So.............has there been another "Nolf Oclock" decided yet??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone. I'd like to join the fun and installed everything as needed, but when I try to join one of the servers I can't get onto it - I get the message that I have been kicked or banned from the server. (banned? never even played there!). Any ideas?

Oh, I use a no-cd patch to protect my disk, can this be the cause?

You get the bann message if u cant conect for any reason or be disconected in game...u sure not banned :smilie_auslachen:

If u installed all and followed the steps on top it should work. i also use the no cd thingy and no problems

go thru the steps again maybe u missed something

and hey welcome :static:

Ok, finally got it working! I either got kicked or the game crashed with a cleint mfc error. The problem was another mod installed but unused. I deleted it and now I can join with the join with ip tool. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.