[NEW] Anti Cheat Mod for Nolf 2!!

I just tried it. Ah, this mod is great - an awesome solution for all the misery in NOLF :specool: .

Thx for putting my note toward the mod there. B)

You're the living proof. :mml:

Big problem. I noticed in the SFI anti-cheat that if you lay down bananas underneath the stairs in Antarctica the opposite team can't destroy them.

hmm.... sometimes I havent been able to shoot the nanas in the retail version too, how many times did u tryed? I think I shot the nanas in the mod few times already. :blink::unsure:

Edited by METAL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The year is 2008.

There is a miracle known to us as The Internet.

We have friends that we talk with on a regular basis who live on faraway continents in foreign countries.

We meet in a fully detailed, three-dimensional, virtual world that would have been beyond the imaginations of people just thirty years ago.

We come there together.

And shoot bananas under the stairs.

I can't see the point why an anticheatmod should cause a bug like this, so i tried it out (on NS server) and it works the same way as it did before.

scr68.jpg

If you try to shoot a nana like this, it won't work (atleast i didnt ever manage it that way), but it was the same on retail.

Scr69.jpg

Shooting the edge of the doorframe right above the nana "kills" the nana, like it did on retail too.

scr70.jpg

Shooting the nana from the other side also works the same way as it did on 1.3 retail. Shoot the edge of the doorframe right above the nana and it will pop up as shown on the screenshot.

The last couple of posts were off topic :offtopic: :offtopic: so they've been deleted. Stay on topic or don't post.

• 1 month later...

yep many people have trouble making the expfix run. when my server didnt have the fix yet, it was pretty much the only server the people played on. now several regulars disappeared.

Ture, however like I said in NS forum too. If the anti cheat blocks the main hacks... you must be a PRO hacker who knows how to program to get any more stuff working. And since Nolf has a small community, the chance that there is such a Pro hacker is very low to nothing. All pro hackers aim for the popular games like CSS, AA, FEAR and so on.

Ture, however like I said in NS forum too. If the anti cheat blocks the main hacks... you must be a PRO hacker who knows how to program to get any more stuff working. And since Nolf has a small community, the chance that there is such a Pro hacker is very low to nothing. All pro hackers aim for the popular games like CSS, AA, FEAR and so on.

LMAO! The anti cheat has already been hacked by a couple people. If you want to call them pros, I wont argue over semantics. The point remains that the game will die as a result of these yahoos. I am very thankful for the group of people that play in the evenings that I know don't hack. I imagine we'll still be around after the clast clan match has long since been played. Anyone wonder why no one wants to play matches anymore???

Well said Fzy. I think the only reason I still play this game on a regular basis is quite simply because of our little evening group.

This is exactly why I don't like to play games like COD or FEAR on a consistent basis. Just playing COD2 in the first five minutes reminded me why I enjoy NOLF2 over other games as far as multi player is concerned. I barely start playing and the first thing I see is "noobed" and "pwned" messages. Let me tell you all something, I don't care that some crater faced pale kid who sits with his greasy hands reaching for potato chips can kill me a few more times that I can kill him. I think I speak for most people in this case. Not only that, but a lot of players just aren't that interesting. I like to enjoy what I'm doing, and not just run around in a tiny gray map and shoot people. There's got to be something interesting about it or entertaining before I can enjoy it. I'm not saying there shouldn't be competition, but shouldn't it at least be more?

I get all aspects from NOLF2 and when I can talk to most of the people I'm playing with, that makes it seem a little more informal. That's all I can really think of to say.

You play a bit too late for me right now. My :( My schedule with job and child do not let me stay up late.

Which makes me think that maybe I should found the Fogey Clan.

Edited by kepler

• 4 years later...

this is all coming from an experienced combat arms modder

any kind of hack you may patch, i have probably done in a rez mod

Fly mod can be done by modifying the Jump animation of a child model of a character

VJump can be modded via the crouch animation

glitch key can be done via the walk animations

on top of that

super knife done via modifying the fire_key on weapon models

rapid fire is the same

unlimited ammo mod works on NOLF2

Wallhack can be done via RenderStyles

if your gonna patch hacks, you gotta patch modding the files too

The good news is... those that play the game now wouldn't even think of cheating so it isn't really a concern anymore. If any of us lowered ourselved to cheating we'd be crucified right quick.