Slowness & Donations

I'm sure you've all noticed by now that there has been some nasty lag now and then in the forums lately. We've been talking to the provider in hopes of them fixing the issue but it's starting to look like we might have to upgrade our plan or move elsewhere in order to get things back to a speed we can live with.

I don't like to beg for donations, but if anyone has been thinking about donating and has put it off, now would be a great time. It would help us to make a decision on what way to proceed to fix the problem.

If you're not in a situation to donate then consider taking a moment to click on the google ads or use the google search on the top of the page because we get money sent to us if they're used. For those rolling in the dough, just click on that handy PayPal logo up there. ^_^

In the meantime we're cleaning up the forum database a little bit in hopes of making a slight difference. Please be patient. Eventually things will be back to normal.

Oh, and those that have donated in the past, thank you so very much! Your thoughtfulness has made a big difference in keeping UnityHQ running. :D

That I don't know exactly, I'll have to ask eliteone, she set it up for me. I'm fairly certain it's more like cents rather than dollars but it does add up and every little bit helps. :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Old Salt! I wasn't keeping track of anything, btw. I'm just glad there are generous people like you otherwise it'd be hard to keep things running now and then, especially since we blew most of our savings to celebrate our 20th anniversary by taking a cruise. The kids get to eat macaroni and cheese for a year now. lol!

Hey, just threw a few bucks into the jar myself. You know, for "services rendered" and all that. :lol: Plus I figured it was that time again. Thanks for hosting guys!

Hmmmm do I need to ask what services Bella is "rendering"? :24:

Sorry Bella couldn't resist saying that lol.