Pegasus Night Wed Oct 10th 530PST

Wiky

edit - title says 530 pst, it's actually 6:30pst

Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a Youtube video for the Pegasus mod and I'd like to get at least 5-12 people to play this Wednesday, October 10th at 630pm US mountain standard time 530pm Pacific Standard time.

Also if you have fraps and can record some footage of us flying around, blowing each other up, and riding harleys -I need your help!

I'll be frapsing but any extra footage from another character would be great. you'll be able to upload files to my site for inclusion in the 'trailer'.

Also I will be attempting to setup my own server, but if anyone can sponsor us for a few hours and host on a kick butt server, I would appreciate it.

You need CJ version 1.01 and pegasus mod found here http://www.spawnsite.net/downloads/?page=download&file=Pegasusmod_final&ext=exe

Thank you in advance!

PS I hope to see everyone there.

Edited by Wiky

Wiky!! :happy1:

If I'm able to I'll be there. Thanks for the invitation.

As for a server, I know eliteone would want to host but at this late date she might not be able to get one running. Next time give us a couple days warning and we'll get you all set up. :)

I hope it all goes smoothly for you, Wiky! :D

Wiky!! :happy1:

If I'm able to I'll be there. Thanks for the invitation.

As for a server, I know eliteone would want to host but at this late date she might not be able to get one running. Next time give us a couple days warning and we'll get you all set up. :)

I hope it all goes smoothly for you, Wiky! :D

We've been working on that part ;)

**top secret correspondence between WIlky and I :whistle: **

Hopefully I should have it ready if we get all the stuff in time ;)

A couple of people have told me they are having trouble getting the mod from Spawn's site. You can also get it from our UnityHQ downloads under Contract Jack Mods

A couple of people have told me they are having trouble getting the mod from Spawn's site. You can also get it from our UnityHQ downloads under Contract Jack Mods

Canada has a server up right now, i'll be in his until I see yours elite, then i'll switch.

Thanks!

Elite, bell where are yall?

Work held me hostage.

Wilky if you can find the documentation for the command switch to run pegasus on a dedicated server I could leave it up and running (so people could play it more often etc)

Work held me hostage.

Wilky if you can find the documentation for the command switch to run pegasus on a dedicated server I could leave it up and running (so people could play it more often etc)

We missed ya! Mad props to everyone who showed up last night. I'm going to do a bit more tonight as I missed a few maps. I'll look for the documentation tonight and see if i can find the command switch for ya.

Thanks Elite!

My findings: there is no mod command line switch for the dedicated server :(

The dedicated server reads the mod setting from windows registry and the game launcher writes this setting.

Below is the registry key used to set a mod:

No mod:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Monolith Productions\Contract Jack\1.0]
"SelectedMod"=""

Pegasus mod:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Monolith Productions\Contract Jack\1.0]
"SelectedMod"="Pegasus-Mod"