Forum Problems

My apologies to everyone who experienced problems with the forums recently. Eliteone was adding an advertising banner at the top of the page in order to generate a few extra dollars a month to help pay for the servers and website. It looks like things got a little mixed up for a time. So no, we weren't being hacked and no one was banned, it was just a simple coding issue. Please post below if you're still having problems. :)

My apologies to everyone who experienced problems with the forums recently. Eliteone was adding an advertising banner at the top of the page in order to generate a few extra dollars a month to help pay for the servers and website. It looks like things got a little mixed up for a time. So no, we weren't being hacked and no one was banned, it was just a simple coding issue. Please post below if you're still having problems. :)

opps guess I was reloading the changes a few time and confused people :unsure:

jep, some users, get automatically linked to paypal when they try to join, gladly not me thou :P

Well i dunno, it's not me having that problem, i've just been told that it happened to others!

Knix' date='Jan 31 2007, 08:08 AM' post='70088']

it is moving me to paypal when i try to post a reply or new message.

Still?

I have still been unable to reproduce this issue myself.