Nolf Awards

1Nightmare1

Nolf 3 reborn  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If Nolf 3 could be developed, how do you think it could become true?

• More people will join unityhq and force developers to work on nolf 3
    • Our brilliant Idea of the trophy room
    • Sierra, Fox, and Monolith will get the confidense to restore nolf sequel
    • Some other development company will pick it up
    • Nolf 2 patches update
    • some game website or magazine will butt in
    • Run naked
    • Other

I made this topic for Nolf. So we, critics and developers could see how great nolf was. It was a great game and we all love it, but since Jack messed up the contract nolf is on the bottom of a pit for now. So I though this topic could be clever. In this topic our mission is to post any rewards or high scores/editor choice awards the Nolf and Nolf 2 has won. For now I only have one, but with your help and mine we can get them all and show how great the game was. Please enjoy this one:

Note: I never posted a picture on this forum before, it works a bit different here. So if I don't get it right I hope all you other guys can finish the job, in other words if you guys can post picture of the awards/scores then that would be great!

IGN's Ratings for No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (PC)

Rating Description

out of 10 click here for ratings guide

9.5 Presentation

Finally! A game that only takes itself just seriously enough. The campy tone is balanced well and throws the action into an interesting light.

9.0 Graphics

The Jupiter engine really struts its stuff here, particularly in the marvelous cutscenes. The visual style of the first game is preserved nicely.

9.0 Sound

A great soundtrack and first-rate voice acting draw you deep in to the world. The sounds relate well to the action.

9.0 Gameplay

An intriguing variety of styles apply here which the new skill system helps reinforce. Stealth has been much improved.

8.5 Lasting Appeal

There's a lengthy single-player campaign but the co-operative multiplayer, while really novel, isn't where you'll be spending most of your time.

Outstanding OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

Dear Bella if you will read this topic can you help me how to draft a picture to here?

For all you guys that love nolf, go to http://pc.ign.com/articles/372/372825p2.html and in the middle of the page click to vote "what do you think about Nolf 2?" Vote and see the results amazing ain't it? When you guys find out, I guess you could call it a step forward for Nolf series to convince developers, but my self I don't know how to take advantage of that yet.

Yuppi

Not a step backwards comrads!

PS.

That's where I found Nolf's score/editors choice award, if any of you guys could bring the whole review ratings things like it is on the web to the forum that would be great!

This is the score Nolf 2 made at gamespot.

Goooo Nolf!

Vital Stats No One Lives Forever 2

Publisher: Sierra Entertainment

Developer: Monolith

Release Date: Sep 30, 2002 (more)

We Say

9.3 You Say

(1,494 votes) They Say

(59 reviews) Rank: 1,088 of 30,774 216

Rank on PC: 320 of 6,843

View it at Here(click here)

This is the score that Nolf 1 made.

Yeah! :D

No One Lives Forever

Publisher: Fox Interactive

Developer: Monolith

Release Date: Nov 9, 2000 (more)

We Say

9.3 You Say

(1,068 votes) They Say

(38 reviews) Rank: 2,214 of 30,774 197

Rank on PC: 673 of 6,843

Player Reviews: 27

Wish Lists: 169

Collections: 3,107

View it at Here (Click here)

You guys seen the Nolf 2 ratings on IGN, now its nolf 1 turn, here are the stats, enjoy :)

Rating Description

out of 10 click here for ratings guide

9.0 Presentation

The entire game abounds with groovy, colorful 60s designs that run throughout the manual, package, and slick menu system.

9.0 Graphics

LithTech 2.5 is tight. Some of the best character models ever and great textures. Some minor lighting effect problems with GF2s, but nothing that detracted from the game.

9.5 Sound

NOLF shines with superb voice talent, outstanding use of 3D sound, and a swank 60s soundtrack that sets the perfect atmosphere.

9.0 Gameplay

Fast and furious or slow and methodical depending on how you like it. Nice variety of missions, locales, items and objectives. Smart level design, but it's completely linear.

8.0 Lasting Appeal

You can finish the single-player game in about 20 hours if you're a power gamer, but you'll probably want to play it again. Multiplay is decent, but nothing spectacular.

Outstanding OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

View it at Here (click here)

Both Nolf 1 and 2 won Editors Choice Awards at gamespot and IGN. Come on guys give a vicotry screech for Nolf! :)