You know, for kids!

Since we're all into the kids thing here, I thought maybe it's time we made a thread about kids movies. Not stupid ones like Look Who's Talking or Honey I Shrunk Whatever, but the ones that are interesting and still fun for kids. Like Ghostbusters or any of the Studio Ghibli movies. And of course that movie with the title of this post in it. :D

There's an anime movie 'My Neighbor Totoro' that my kids liked a lot when younger and I did too. Well, I enjoy most animated movies, so that's not saying much, but this one popped into my mind first.

Two classic live action movies - The Princess Bride and The Goonies

FINDING NEMO...was awesome...

i also loved Ghostbusters. (maybe too old for the kids to enjoy now though)...

when i was younger, i forget what the movie was called, but i LOVED the one about that robot that talked...and like, the Gov't was after it...

it was a real life movie too...like, it was a real robot, that had a tredmil type of thing for the legs...and it read books at a hundred miles an hour...

and it said "To The Moon Alice!"...

anyone remember that movie?

i love it when i was younger.

and i mean, i dont care what anyone says, but all the disney cartoons rule...u cant go wrong...

Mulan, Lion King, Tarzan... (those are my 3 favorite)...

i actually like the soundtracks more than the movies though!

hehe, ok im done with ranting...

My Neighbour Totoro is by the above mentione Studio Ghibli, who also made Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, etc. etc.

And why wouldn't kids today not like Ghostbusters? It's got people getting slimed! :D:D:D

Factor, do you mean Short Circuit?

(Nobody gonna guess the movie from the title of the thread?)

• 2 years later...

Wow, this is an old thread. I did a random search and this came up.

I clicked on it because the name of the thread is from one of my favorite movies:

The Hudsucker Proxy.

Edited by kepler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Since we're all into the kids thing here, I thought maybe it's time we made a thread about kids movies. Not stupid ones like Look Who's Talking or Honey I Shrunk Whatever, but the ones that are interesting and still fun for kids. Like Ghostbusters or any of the Studio Ghibli movies. And of course that movie with the title of this post in it. :D

x) Hudsucker Proxy, naturally x) I really loved that movie. Our English teacher showed it to us. Gotta love Mussberger, he's a real 'donkey'. Oh, and the fight song from Muncie, IO, also a classic to remember x)

I'm not quite sure the film itself would be something advisable for "kids", per se, to watch.

Labyrinth is also a good one :) Sorta creepy, but good.