greywalker19

contract jack chapter four

9 posts in this topic

Hey, anybody out there who can help me, I'd be very appreciative. I just received Contract J.A.C.K. and it installed without any problem. I've been playing for a couple of days now and everything seemed to be fine until I reached Chapter four, part 2. Normally, when a door can be opened, there is always a yellow lettered "open". One of the doors has a white "open" and won't open. I watched a few video walk throughs and the player doesn't have any problem with this particular door. Am I missing something or is this a problem with the software? thanks ps OS windows 7

Edited by greywalker19

Been awhile since I played CJ. Can you post a screenshot?

thanks for the reply. excuse my computer illiteracy, but how do I make a screen shot?

2 hours ago, greywalker19 said:

thanks for the reply. excuse my computer illiteracy, but how do I make a screen shot?

I believe it's F9 in the game.

tried that, it just shuts down the game and restarts it. I found some info about using Steam. So I downloaded it and I am in the process of figuring out how to use it. Any other ideas?

well steam isn't any help (so far) it said that f12 was the default screenshot button. didn't work.

7 hours ago, greywalker19 said:

well steam isn't any help (so far) it said that f12 was the default screenshot button. didn't work.

Is your game patched etc.? We have the latest patch in the downloads.

5 hours ago, greywalker19 said:

no patches for that game on this site.

Check HERE