The No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit includes the following:
* Various tutorials and reference documents in an easy-to-use help file
* DEdit, the NOLF 2 world editor and related applications
* ModelEdit, the NOLF 2 model editor and related applications
* FXed, The NOLF 2 Special Effects editor
* Utilities for working with Renderstyle
* Utilities for modifying Nolf2 music and sound files
* LithRez, a command-line program for packing and unpacking NOLF.REZ (Resource) files
* Nolf 2 Source Code (Req Microsoft Visual C++ version 6.0 or higher)
* World Importer and Exporter for 3D Studio MAX
* World Importer for Maya
* Model Exporters for 3d Studio MAX and Maya
* Sample level files
* 1000+ prefabs that you can use to make professional-looking levels quickly and easily.
* PERL assetlist generation scripts
* A special, development-only version of lithtech.exe.
* A completed version of the Demolition tutorial mod (Demolition.zip).
Demolition is an example mod that shows how to replace one of the existing team based multiplayer modes in NOLF 2 with your own. The object of Demolition is to blow up an object in the enemy base, or defend your base from being blown up.