About This File
The No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit includes the following:
* Various tutorials and reference documents in an easy-to-use help file
* DEdit, the NOLF 2 world editor and related applications
* ModelEdit, the NOLF 2 model editor and related applications
* FXed, The NOLF 2 Special Effects editor
* Utilities for working with Renderstyle
* Utilities for modifying Nolf2 music and sound files
* LithRez, a command-line program for packing and unpacking NOLF.REZ (Resource) files
* Nolf 2 Source Code (Req Microsoft Visual C++ version 6.0 or higher)
* World Importer and Exporter for 3D Studio MAX
* World Importer for Maya
* Model Exporters for 3d Studio MAX and Maya
* Sample level files
* 1000+ prefabs that you can use to make professional-looking levels quickly and easily.
* PERL assetlist generation scripts
* A special, development-only version of lithtech.exe.
* A completed version of the Demolition tutorial mod (Demolition.zip).
Demolition is an example mod that shows how to replace one of the existing team based multiplayer modes in NOLF 2 with your own. The object of Demolition is to blow up an object in the enemy base, or defend your base from being blown up.
What's New in Version n2 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.