What does H.A.R.M. stand for?

Hi there,

I've been looking all over, but I can't figure out what H.A.R.M. stands for. Is there a way to discover this? By finding every single intelligence item in the game, perhaps? I'd rather someone tell me how to figure it out for myself, rather than just telling me what it stands for -- if anyone even knows.

Thanks.

First welcome to the Unityhq forums. This topic has been debated for along time in the community. We even asked Jen Taylor in a recent interview (she did the voice of Cate and Isako in NOLF 2) and even she didn't know.

We'll find out someday.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

:blink: I didn't know there was a movie called:

Agent for H.A.R.M.

And MST3K already gave an answer to what HARM stands for:

Credits

Agent for H.A.R.M.

Mike

Oh, that stands for Huge Angular Red Marshmallows.

Crow

Hirsute Astronauts Revile Massachusetts.

Tom

Heuristic Analog Rental Meat.

Mike

So H.A.R.M. stands for Hot And Ready, Man.

From that same movie:

H.A.R.M. stands for Human Aetiological Relations Machine. Aetiology is a British variant of etiology which is the branch of medical science concerned with causes and origins of diseases. This full wording is seen at the top of the world map in the very last scene of the movie.

• 3 months later...

I have been playing NOLF 1 for the first time and found two intelligence items in Mission 10 Trouble in The Tropics Scene 2 in the old fort that mention "Hair Alternative Replacement Membership".

• 3 years later...

Cate knows , or has an idea what does HARM stands for. It is discussed in very first few mission reporting cutscenes as asked by the senior operative (the one who continued Cate was virtually incompetent).

In the end it feels HARM means, as shown in the above pics, since it occurs many times in the game.

Edited by shrekdj

• 11 months later...

Yes, H.A.R.M. could stand for Heater and Refridgerator Manufacturing because no one would suspect that it's actually an evil organization posed on galactic domination.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...