Request- Troubleshooting guide

Hi All ,

Is there any step by step troubleshooting guide available for common problems? I understand most resolutions are by enabling compatibility and Admin rights

In my case i was getting "unable to initialize interfaceresmgr" for nolf2. No amount of reinstall patch order compatibility options helped me

I was looking for process of elimination guide that i can follow

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by paulunity

Hi All ,

Is there any step by step troubleshooting guide available for common problems? I understand most resolutions are by enabling compatibility and Admin rights

In my case i was getting "unable to initialize interfaceresmgr" for nolf2. No amount of reinstall patch order compatibility options helped me

I was looking for process of elimination guide that i can follow

Thanks,

Paul

We have various thread for issues about the forum though I don't recall ever seeing the particular issue you mention.

Did you install NOLF 2 from your CDs or?

A screenshot of the issue? Does it log the issue to the Windows event log?

Here's an older thread http://unityhq.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6938 with the same issue. Compatibility mode might have fixed the issue, but the original poster never replied. A Google search on "interfaceresmgr" showed various solutions, from updating the sound card drivers to making sure you have a TnL-enabled video card. Unless you have a really old computer or very basic integrated graphics chip, TnL should be available. That said, make sure your video drivers are up to date as the game could be trying to run the graphics is software mode. :/

Edited by FortranDragon
Let's actually put the URL in the post. ^_^