Unable to change or assign keyboard controls in NOLF1,2 and CJ.

I'm having problems saving controls when they have been assigned. When I try to assign them nolf 2, and cj crash, but other than that the games work, I just can't move. The pre-assigned controls are blank.

I haven't tried changing the movent keyboard controls in nolf as of yet, but have noticed that weapons can't be assigned when changed

i'm not real file savvy when it come to making changes, but I'll learn if I have to. I've been through the forums and have seen a few things about it, but it's over my head and I'm not sure how to open the files up or what program to use to open them, but am still willing learn.

I'm running them on an

MSI Dominator Pro-087 Laptop.

Thanks.

I got the controls to save after uninstalling from the C: SSD drive that's on the laptop, and installed nolf2 on the D: HDD drive-which didn't work at first, so i just never bothered with it after that and just let it sit for a week. Today for the S&G's of it I plugged a different keyboard into the laptop and it started working. I don't know if that was the problem or not, but it fixed itself. All i had to do after that was re-assign the controls

I got the controls to save after uninstalling from the C: SSD drive that's on the laptop, and installed nolf2 on the D: HDD drive-which didn't work at first, so i just never bothered with it after that and just let it sit for a week. Today for the S&G's of it I plugged a different keyboard into the laptop and it started working. I don't know if that was the problem or not, but it fixed itself. All i had to do after that was re-assign the controls

Huh weird. I never had issues with that. lol

Right now my main problem is that NOLF1 has some odd performance bugs, such as somewhat jerky aiming (even with max mouse smoothing), fps drops with using the scope, and jerky movement with any pop up menus. Makes aiming difficult. Any idea what's going on there?