NOLF 3 wishlist

[TNT] Sonic Goo

I'd love to see a mission where you are on a cruise ship, but you can't use any violent weapons in view of regular passengers. The bad guys would have the same restrictions so you could end up with some interesting hand-to-hand combat.

I'd love to see a mission where you are on a cruise ship, but you can't use any violent weapons in view of regular passengers. The bad guys would have the same restrictions so you could end up with some interesting hand-to-hand combat.

Like in Hitman: Blood Money? :D That might be fun

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

If, by any opportunity, there is a NOLF3 (assuming it does get revived, and so far, as of this posting, I have not heard anything about it yet), then I wish for the game to be set specifically in 1979 where you get to even experience the rough periods in history such as long lines waiting at the gas pumps, major U.S. cities under decay, and such. Also the good times where there are disco music and people were actually being friendly, in addition to the usual spy missions and having weapons, and more streamlined spy-based missions (one being to infiltrate a base camp belonging to a most violent terrorist organization more along the line of the ISIS, if you must, but with a more fictional name and doings too... Just my wishes...