Spellcheck is back

when you make your posts you can now spellcheck your post again YAY !!

you'll note the ABC check icon when you compose your posts

COOL! I can read some of AE's posts again.

E1, I have an error message in the lower left corner of each page I open in these forums....it says something to the effect "Done, but with errors" or "page has errors"...is this because you are reconfiguring the site or is it something else? Just Curious.

COOL! I can read some of AE's posts again.

E1, I have an error message in the lower left corner of each page I open in these forums....it says something to the effect "Done, but with errors" or "page has errors"...is this because you are reconfiguring the site or is it something else? Just Curious.

That's IE :P turn off the display script debugging in the advanced settings and that goes away.

Glad you like having the Spellcheck back I know Bella should be happy too about it.

Thaynk godd fer the spewl chex beeng fixxed. I wus tyred of flippeeng to dictiunary.com all teh tym.

post spellcheck:

Thank god for the spell check being fixed. I was tired of fliping to dictionary.com all the time

see it works Knix ;)

Edited by eliteone

Well actually I have the error in the left corner too... Seems to be linked to the options button to the right of the topic name (the orange field which says 'Spellcheck is back' in this case). I have a red cross in a box with a V next to it, inside a bigger box which says Options. Sure this is an IE error? I've been messing with my debugging settings with no luck.

• 3 months later...