Forum upgrade

I upgraded the forum to the latest Invisionboard version. I have a few more issues to iron out but pretty much all is up and running.

Should have it done as soon as possible

I apreciate everyone's paitence B)

Yes, it works quite well. A few bugs I noticed, in case it would help, are:

- BBCode tag menus in the "post reply" or "new thread" windows don't show up very well, some options are mixed together because the line's not wide enough.

- Apparently, the database didn't keep trace of the posts that were already read or not, making posts that are 15 days old appear as "new".

- There still are a few frame colors to change, in order to go back to our really cool "orange dream" thingy.

- Cool orange flowers don't have a transparent background, but a white one, so they don't show up properly. Well, they DO show up properly, but not the way they did before, white background on white background. :)

Apart from these very few and minor details, everything's alright, and thanks a lot for taking care of these boards that way, Elite :D

Thanks for the confidence Genesis. I'd have gotten further along but I looked at the clock and did a OMG it's 2am !!!

I'll be working on it some more tonight

• 4 months later...

I hope the thread isn´t too old ...

I like the style of the forum very much! :) The colours are very inviting to stay ...

Never too old a thread if you have a comment to add to it ;)

Glad you like the look.

• 5 months later...