only 2 explosive charges in Berlin

there are only two charges in this berlin mission not three?

What should i do now?

Ok i found the Last, sorry i musted ask why i have read by google that somebody have the same problem, and can not found the Last charge.

Ok i found the Last, sorry i musted ask why i have read by google that somebody have the same problem, and can not found the Last charge.

One of us will load up the game and look at that mission. Be patient though and if we can repro the issue we'll let you know.

Reposting it all over the forum doesn't speed up the process ;)

just love you, i know the game 2000 i play this i mean through. last week i play to the Palm Island.

i come clear there is an walkthrough from Hinsten on youtube, when i didnt something know i look in this.

hi, just readed your mensage, look for explosives in the first building when you start the mission (office & storage), next you should see a gate locked, unlock it and jump trought windows and there's one, on the left side of that same locked gate there should be a door, go into it and look for charges too downstairs, in the library building there should be outside on the back yard some charges, and on its downstairs way too.., sorry for my bad english i hope i helped :)

Thank you, now i am in the water mission with the sharks, i have sometimes framedrops, use the newest ati driver and win10.

Vsync is by me always on, all maximum in ati driver by global settings, not morphological filter that make the texts unread.

it set maus smoothing on maximal, and frame rate target control 200 FPS.

hope this will help.

Edited by Chris82