Mapping Contest Chit-Chat - NOLF1

***Go TO THIS POST below to know what this topic is for. (edited by Bella)***

Creativity is important, so I'm sure not everyone will use the same prefabs, not if they want their map to win. We're sticking to the theme and it'll be very interesting to see what people do with it. It's a challenge I know some of you will do excellent at.

Two months seemed like a good amount of time... experienced mapmakers were asked regarding the time allowed and had no issue with it. Anything longer and people would forget/lose interest or put it off till the last minute. Also, after this contest is done for a while I'm sure we'll do a DD map contest if enough people are interested.

Post screenshots if you wish, or keep it all a surprise, it's up to you. There's no guarantee someone will not copy you if you show what you're doing but it could be interesting for us to have a sneak peek. biggrin.gif

10638[/snapback]

user posted image

Heres something, not much but its a start.

ill explain...tongue.gif

its the unityhq main room in all of the cut scenes from nolf1...

where the little puppet dude popped up and stuff...

the reason the colors r like that is cuz he is using nosnap building and he hasnt put the textures on them yet...

so its gonna turn out pretty nice wink.gif

nice job black rain.

ill explain...tongue.gif

its the unityhq main room in all of the cut scenes from nolf1...

where the little puppet dude popped up and stuff...

the reason the colors r like that is cuz he is using nosnap building and he hasnt put the textures on them yet...

so its gonna turn out pretty nice wink.gif

nice job black rain.

10660[/snapback]

Thank you Spazz.

Ill post another picture soon, and thats probably all Ill post for pictures, since I want the rest to be "Secret".

10717[/snapback]

Heres another one, but im going to make the room a little smaller and im going to make the Mr. Jones picture smaller.

lmao I forgot the picture.

user posted image

This topic is for the NOLF1 maps in the UnityHQ Mapping Contest. Here you can talk about what you're working on, post screenshots (please keep the size small) and get advice from others.

See THIS POST for details on the contest itself. biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...

The duedate has been extended to October 31st, so if you're working on a map, take the extra time to make sure it's as great as can be. If you haven't started yet... get a move on!! :D