Co-Op Server change

Server is now running single player missions.

Let me know if get gets whacky as single player missions are the most stable on a server.

• 1 month later...

Hi,when i connect to the coop server i get some problems:The screen is black and i have to press esc 4-5 times to get the screen back to normal,i cant move and i cant see my guns.

Try it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well there is a tiny problem! the missions are available until the end of power station and communications tower! then it starts from Japan again! why is that happening? :(

well there is a tiny problem! the missions are available until the end of power station and communications tower! then it starts from Japan again! why is that happening? :(

Some of the missions aren't very stable on the server. So to avoid server crashes the unstable ones aren't in the rotation.

• 1 month later...

Um, I tried playing co-op with a friend yesterday (chapter 3, I think) but there were no snowmobiles and we couldn't get past the ramp/fence in the outpost. The rosebud cheat isn't working either.

Is there any way you can reset the chapter?

Um, I tried playing co-op with a friend yesterday (chapter 3, I think) but there were no snowmobiles and we couldn't get past the ramp/fence in the outpost. The rosebud cheat isn't working either.

Is there any way you can reset the chapter?

I can reset the server certainly. Not sure if the cheat would work with the LivesForever mod the server is using.

• 3 weeks later...

ScarletD said: " well there is a tiny problem! the missions are available until the end of power station and communications tower! then it starts from Japan again! why is that happening? :( "

This problem always occurs in SP CO-OP! Eliteone's fix was to remove the Siberia map. Then we could move on to; Ohio; Calcutta; Antarctica; UNITYHQ; etc. :D

Edited by Old Salt

ScarletD said: " well there is a tiny problem! the missions are available until the end of power station and communications tower! then it starts from Japan again! why is that happening? :( "

This problem always occurs in SP CO-OP! Eliteone's fix was to remove the Siberia map. Then we could move on to; Ohio; Calcutta; Antarctica; UNITYHQ; etc. :D

Couldn't have said it better myself ;)

The server is frozen again. A restart would be help.

Can you remove the Siberia map? So we can play Japan, Ohio, Calcutta, Antarctica, UNITYHQ, etc.

Now we can only play Japan and Siberia maps. Thanks.

Ok did some tweaking.

Now we can play only Japan and Ohio. Then the server starts with Japan again.

I'll take a look at it when I have some free time. Keep in mind that the servers were not really designed to run the single player missions

But the multi-player co-op missions. I can always switch it back to running them instead. Otherwise I'd ask that you have some paitience as believe it or not this (site/servers etc.) isn't my full time job wink.png

Could I ask: How is your progress? Have you found the error? If you not have many time, it was better to change the to the multiplayer maps back.

Thank you.

Wow..............................You seriously are complaining that I haven't burned the midnight oil yet to tweak this to your satisfaction?

You know you could click the donate button to help buy me a cup of coffee to stay up late to try to make you happy with the server at least tongue.png.

FYI you mention that it has Japan in it twice. That is correct since it is set to play the single player chapters it has:

Chapter 1 - Cate Archer Must Die! - Japan

Chapter 2 - Goodbye, Spy - Japan

and

Chapter 14 - Endgame - Japan

So you would play two Japan chapters With Ohio, Antarctica, India, Unity HQ and then Japan again and finishing with Khios

I removed the Siberia missions cause they were apparently acting up.

• 7 months later...

Who made the pulsating flames on Ninjas? :P Never seen it before. Hatorisan is missing and alarms dont work. (no respawning ninjas). Time for server advancement. :ninja:

Edited by Old Salt

Who made the pulsating flames on Ninjas? :P Never seen it before. Hatorisan is missing and alarms dont work. (no respawning ninjas). Time for server advancement. :ninja:

LOL........ I'll reboot it for you ;)

• 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines Privacy Policy.