10 years of avoidence

About time.

Not that the world is gonna be a safer place now (like Obama said) cause theres always more ppl like Usama. Still good though....Hope he suffered a lot

About time.

Not that the world is gonna be a safer place now (like Obama said) cause theres always more ppl like Usama. Still good though....Hope he suffered a lot

I think it will be, depending how you look at it. The actual Al-Qaeda organisation was pretty much destroyed already, and Bin Laden being dead is a big blow to Al-Qaeda the movement as well. Fatty mcUglyface Al-Zawahiri just isn't as charismatic as Bin Laden was. Then again, unless you're living in Iraq or Afghanistan, you're more likely to be hit by lightning than a terrorist attack anyway, so for most people it won't make much of a difference.

Sure but war and death only causes even more war and more death. It's good that Bin Ladin was neutralized but no one is really victorious in this mess. More bombs will fall, more innocent will be killed and more cars, buses, planes and so on will blow up when and where you least expect it. Cause you can't kill them all no matter how hard you try. :/

Osama has been living in norway for many years now. Im happy that he finaly got killed. Norway havent been able to kick him back to his own country beacuse off that if it is a chance of he getting killed or hurt there, we cant send him back....

But i dont think this will end the Al-Qaeda organisation

but remeber, Bin Laden didnt do it...he just took credit for it...the real basterds

are running free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

sry i dont beleave anything the "NEWS" tell us

becase the news is just a tool to create "BS"

Well, this video has a scary red font at the beginning, and dramatic music playing in the background, and it includes lots and lots of carefully chosen clips mashed together from many different contexts. It is obviously good journalism.

but remeber, Bin Laden didnt do it...he just took credit for it...the real basterds

are running free

sry i dont beleave anything the "NEWS" tell us

becase the news is just a tool to create "BS"

I do find it amusing that you accuse the news media of being a tool, but link to a random YouTube video. :chuckle: If these folks are reporting the 'real' news how are they any less tools than the 'NEWS'?

Anyway, thanks for the conspiracy theory amusement. ^_^

oh thats right..the goverment dont lie and everything the people said and taped was fake...my bad

*goes back to sleep*

oh heres the news telling there turth

ok so they blewup building 7 but the towers just fell from the heat...yeah right what else can they lie about ..oh i know how about a plane hittin the pentagram all the tapes

about that do not show a plane at all..

and this must be bs

Edited by {U}Sgt.PEPPER

I do find it amusing that you accuse the news media of being a tool, but link to a random YouTube video. :chuckle: If these folks are reporting the 'real' news how are they any less tools than the 'NEWS'?

Anyway, thanks for the conspiracy theory amusement. ^_^

glad you find it amusing

as far as i know youtube isnt controled by them ...yet

but there working on it...

btw

fight 93 was shot down..even Rumsfeld said so...oops

Edited by {U}Sgt.PEPPER