Other games you're playing

So when giving your NOLF CDs a chance to cool off what other games are you all playing?

I've been playing Aion recently as time permits.

If you're playing Aion you can add me to your friends list in game (Saryaelite, Ayaelite and Soryaelite are my Aion characters)

I also have and play sometimes: Left4Dead 1 and 2, Team Fortress2, Call of Duty4 (pretty much have the games we used to play at SFI)

You can find me on Steam at the OSE clan page.

Team Fortress 2. Very humorous, tongue-in-cheek game, lots of spies and other interesting characters.

I have that one though I haven't played it in awhile.

1st of all, I don't use any CD to play. There's a NOCD File for it ;)

2nd of all, I like and, sometimes play the following games beside NOLF series: The Simpsons Hit&Run, Painkiller Series, Perfect World, GTA series, maybe some Team Fortress 2 or even Postal series :D

I stopped playing Aion, got bored of it... and my year subscription ran out yesterday.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, trying out free MMOs for now, like Dynasty Warriors Online, which is in beta for now.

TF2- started playing again this year, updates are fun! I'm on steam- El Zerro (current nickname). I play this the most, dead ringer spy's my favorite class.

Also play zombie games- L4D/2, killing floor.

I have a character in SL too, play it off and on, Z3RR0 Hax (with a zero).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm playing through Diablo 3. I'm only up to Act 2 at the moment, but I'm having fun. I want to get through the story at my own pace first and then start doing some coop games. I really enjoyed Diablo 2's coop mode over the years, so once I have my slow exploration of the game done I can play with others without slowing them down. :)

• 3 months later...

I play anything Half Life related and am looking forward to Black Mesa Source.

And Crysis, MWarfare...............most FPS' really.

Very rarely play multiplayer as I always get fragged IE I'm not very good at it lol

• 3 months later...

It's around Christmas time so people will be getting new games to play. My son and husband are already addicted to the latest Assasins Creed and Madden whatever number it is now, on PS3 and Xbox. I'm still a PC only gamer. About all I play now aside from NOLF2 on the weekends is Guild Wars 2. If anyone else plays go ahead and contact me there as Lauren Belladonna.

It's around Christmas time so people will be getting new games to play. My son and husband are already addicted to the latest Assasins Creed and Madden whatever number it is now, on PS3 and Xbox. I'm still a PC only gamer. About all I play now aside from NOLF2 on the weekends is Guild Wars 2. If anyone else plays go ahead and contact me there as Lauren Belladonna.

See now I need to get you to try The Secret world ;)

Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas, It does have random freezes but it they are very rare, the mods are awesome, and its oblivion with guns :3

• 4 months later...

XIII: The Video Game

Half-Life series

Red Dead series

Soldier of Fortune (I and II: Double Helix only)

James Bond 007 series (from GoldenEye 64 to From Russia With Love only)

Hitman series (discounting Absolution)

Dead Man's Hand

I.G.I. series

Perfect Dark series

Wet (love the protagonist in it)

Grand Theft Auto series

Wolfenstein series (discounting the 2009 video game of the same name)

Serious Sam series

Max Payne trilogy (will there be a fourth one? I doubt it)

Counter-Strike series

Team Fortress 2

Just Cause series

Need For Speed (from Road and Track to Hot Pursuit II)

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Now that I've started Nolf 1 again, ye olde game bug got a hold of me, especially since a lot of them are such a challenge to get going on new systems.

One of my favourites is Project IGI, an FPS where you play as a special forces bloke, breaking into military compounds and such like using stealth more than anything else. I've been playing it off and on since I bought the CDs back in 2000 and when installed on Windows 10 x64 with compatibility for XP and Admin rights, it plays just fine. Some may have a very low FPS problem which can be fixed using this solution from Xaris.

It's a challenging game, especially since there are no checkpoints or even manual saves, so once you're dead you need to start the mission from scratch. But that's possibly the attraction and makes you concentrate that much harder, so that when a mission is complete it feels that much more satisfying.

14 missions and I still haven't finished the last one as it's so tricky, but I'm sure to keep on trying.

Box_igi1.jpg.31e918973f21c4f5fa8a5c29e75f8054.jpg

• 10 months later...

When I am not playing NOLF, I currently play the following:

Midtown Madness: Chicago Edition

Midtown Madness 2

Driver: You Are The Wheelman

Mafia: The City Of Lost Heaven

DRIV3R

All these old games still have potential. In fact, I had downloaded tons of mod in cars and city mods for the first two games I have listed above. Though I hardly play video games nowadays...

• 2 years later...