Server Funding

Eliteone

We're running low on server funds so if you are able please click the paypal button at top of the forum to help out. If the funds run out then the server will shutdown.

• 1 month later...
We're running low on server funds so if you are able please click the paypal button at top of the forum to help out. If the funds run out then the server will shutdown.

Hey NOLF-friends, I would be VERY SAAAAAD :( if I couldn´t play NOLF with you anymore. So I donate. Please, donate, too, if you love NOLF" !!!!!!!!!!!

I love NOLF 2 too but I'm a student. I dont get any money for studying. + I dont have any web accounts for money. What do I do then? :o

I love NOLF 2 too but I'm a student. I dont get any money for studying. + I dont have any web accounts for money. What do I do then? :o

Send them in the mail :P

nah, you can make a pay pal account if u have a credit card or somthing :)

Im sorry becuse i cant donate... dont think my dad want to pay for it :P and i dont have any cards... :mellow:

where can i send money to? i don't have a bank account set up with paypal.

You can use a credit/debit card when making a contribution to the servers as well. If not PM Belladonna (she does the snail mail thing)

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this topic.

The server stays up due to generousity of nolfers just like you. Please help us keep the server up 24/7 and public by clicking the paypal link at the top of the forum today. B)

We have a opportunity to prepay it and receive a discount but that offer expires on Dec. 30th.

I just donated 25 Nolf-Dollars. Enough for the moment?

It helps but unfortunately and is much appreciated however the monthly cost is more than $25.

It helps but unfortunately and is much appreciated however the monthly cost is more than $25.

That was expensive for a month! How much do it cost for a month then?

That was expensive for a month! How much do it cost for a month then?

More than $25. Plus I had to provide the software and knowledge too setup the server to the commercial host.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm impressed the server is still going and peeps still play it regularly. I'm missing my NOLF so I'll get on this weekend to say hi. Have a donation from me too.

awesome.

It keeps going cause lots pitch in for it.

Which makes NOLF here 4 ever. B)

The yearly bill to keep everything running here at UHQ is due April 1st and I'm finding myself unable to pay for things like I normally would. If you can help out it would be very much appreciated. Those who have, thank you so very much! :D

I got a money order in the mail from one of my all time favorite people to play with. You know who you are. Thanks so much!! It really did help a lot right now. *hugs* :D

I got a money order in the mail from one of my all time favorite people to play with. You know who you are. Thanks so much!! It really did help a lot right now. *hugs* :D

cool