LivesForeverPlus Mod

Times are changing...im with Food

Neos mod works fine and has a spawn-protection (Nothing against SPAWN hehe)

The handful of hardcore nolfers who still playing now and then knows

how to join...a new mod dont means we get new players :)

Yep tried that too.

I run it as a dedicated (console) not through a desktop client.

What is the server running now? It is showing up as running LivesForever, but I couldn't join it last night with this mod... I do know that it's not running a mod atm (it's Retail).

What is the server running now? It is showing up as running LivesForever, but I couldn't join it last night with this mod... I do know that it's not running a mod atm (it's Retail).

Sorry I switched it back as some people wanted to play the custom maps.

When I switch it to the Livesforever Plus no one can connect. myself included. They all get the kicked or banned message.

Ah mein god guys, you are so lucky, you can play NOLF2 :o

I CAN"T PLEASE HELP!!!! NOLF2 DOES NOT LAUNCH!!!!!

I dont know why is it happening, but I've recorded a video about that. Maybe someone had already had it ? Maybe someone can help?

Actually the video should contact the question mark in the file name :P but still it does not.

I have tried to start it by usual way, but it doesnt work. I tried it from dedit, but it doesnt work as well.

Only thing I want to notice is NOLF2 launches only with project files in dedit directories (the files that are for add-on) meanie it will work if I will use my mod and it wont if I wont use my mod :(

Here's da video, please look, please HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

http://rapidshare.com/files/215757093/does_nolf2_work_.avi

Look your video Rus and my Nolf2 never crash when start game, only when start play mp or single missions.

And i cant join to unityhq custom server (sfi yes).it say kicked or banned.But make own server (wep 05b) i can join to it.

Yes Rocky that's what I meant last time at msn! :cry2:

Sorry I switched it back as some people wanted to play the custom maps.

When I switch it to the Livesforever Plus no one can connect. myself included. They all get the kicked or banned message.

I can't join the Custom maps server with LivesForever, I don't think the mod is enabled or loading (it's running as Retail).

I can't join the Custom maps server with LivesForever, I don't think the mod is enabled or loading (it's running as Retail).

Hmm it says the mod is loaded in the console. I have LivesForever running on it right now. I can setup a testing server for the mod if you like.

Hmm it says the mod is loaded in the console. I have LivesForever running on it right now. I can setup a testing server for the mod if you like.

It says it loaded, but I'm unable to join with LivesForever. I'm only able to join without using the mod via the LAN screen.

If it's not too much you can, to verify that LivesForeverPlus is running, check the console for this line:

** LivesForeverPlus Mod by: URA (ura.exofire.net) (MMIX) **

• 1 month later...

Just Try to join server LivesforeverPlus Test_www.sficlan.net

and it works.

And make my own server using Livesforever Plus mod, I can see it on Join by ip tool v2 list.

• 4 weeks later...

You know... yesterday I found an interesting problem in NOLF2.... It says that i dont have DX installed.... does it mean htat nolf2 doesnt work because of that?

noonelivesforever2.png

noonelivesforever22.png

• 5 years later...