Max Payne the movie

This actually doesn't look like it'll be too bad. Mark Wahlberg plays Max Payne, and I think he fits the character well. Mila Kunis plays Mona Sax. I don't know a whole lot about it yet, but there's a trailer on the official website and a short synopsis. In theaters October 17th for America.

http://www.maxpaynethemovie.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I personally hated Max Payne the movie, it wasn't truthful to the gaming franchise, its source material at all. They made out a trash of the franchise and ruined Max Payne's reputation. The whole movie was a mistake. The game did not have demons, but they just went over it in order to make it appealing for emotionally unstable audience (goths, namely) and made Max a bloody emo. Max Payne was someone who suffered from nightmares, fought with his inner side sometimes, but wasn't as 'kitty' as Mark Wahlberg was. You're mostly can explore Max's character much more in Max Payne 3 video game, one of the best games ever made in ten years. He wasn't a damn emo, he was STILL a man who stood still at all costs.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...