DM Director's Offcice

IM glag to present u my own map, its name is Director's office.

From readMe:

Director's Office Map ReadMe file.

- With 3 cinematics prefabs, some AIs and items, we have good map for 4-6 players.

- It is enough weapons & ammo there are.

- Don't shoot at AIs. They are harmless. But they may keep some weapons.

- 6 kinds of secrets you may find at the map.

- All the ladders, high-altitude places and stairs are provided with AIVolumeLedge, AIVolumeStairs and AIVolumeLadder. Or else when die on stairway, ladder or tilted surface you won't see animation of falls.

-----------------

INSTALL:

Put DO.rez to NOLF2 dir / Curstom / Resources.

-----------------

For all wishes, suggestions, bugs discoveries you may use Comtact form. You can find it at

www.agent224-nolf-series.net46.net

Enjoy.

lithtech200807131818479ce4.jpg

lithtech200807131819078ue1.jpg

This map looks as a from cinematic, but we didnt see it in NOLF2. This is prefabs from 'Old' category (i think developers wanted to make them, but didnt it). So, i just make them toghether and we have this.

Download HERE

=NS= Agent 224

Edited by =NS= Agent 224

It's great that you want to bring maps made for CJ into NOLF2, but this isn't 'your' map. Unless you put in the 'read me' that this is a copy of Sgt. Pepper's map which you've converted for NOLF2 I don't want to host it. Someone else put a lot of work into this so they should get the credit for it. Once you've done that give me a link to the new version and we'll host it at UnityHQ. BTW, have you tried to contact him at all about this? I don't think he'll mind and technically once a map is posted it's public domain, but it's still the right thing to do.

(While I'm on your case, could you please make your signature smaller to fit in the forum guidelines? Thanks!)

It's great that you want to bring maps made for CJ into NOLF2, but this isn't 'your' map. Unless you put in the 'read me' that this is a copy of Sgt. Pepper's map which you've converted for NOLF2 I don't want to host it. Someone else put a lot of work into this so they should get the credit for it. Once you've done that give me a link to the new version and we'll host it at UnityHQ. BTW, have you tried to contact him at all about this? I don't think he'll mind and technically once a map is posted it's public domain, but it's still the right thing to do.

(While I'm on your case, could you please make your signature smaller to fit in the forum guidelines? Thanks!)

Gulp.......you just don't wanna upset Bella

Guess what? He actually went and ticked me off. I don't know if the message sent on MSN was supposed to be funny or not, but I don't appreciate being sworn at. Ever.

Bella is officially dragging her heels on doing anything to help out Agent224 now.

Guess what? He actually went and ticked me off. I don't know if the message sent on MSN was supposed to be funny or not, but I don't appreciate being sworn at. Ever.

Bella is officially dragging her heels on doing anything to help out Agent224 now.

Should never cross Bella :whistle:

I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING. ITS THE SAME, IF YOU'LL TAKE 1 SONG AND PUT IT TO ANOTHER FOLDER!!!!!

SAME IN HERE. I TOOK 1 FILE WITH MAP AND PUT IN INTO NOLF2 FOLDER! DO NOT ACCUSE ME In LARCENY OR In SOMETHING In THIS SORT please!

Well you blatantly admitted in the original thread that you were changing or adding textures. And seriously Agent, cursing at Bella, who does nothing but try to keep this community alive? Are you really that ungrateful for all of her hard work? Shame on you!

I'm still trying to understand overall what Agent224 is saying in his posts but I'm pretty certain now that this map he's submitting and the one he discussed in the other 'old vs young' topic are two different maps. If that's true then there isn't any problem with us adding this one to the downloads as it isn't a map someone else made. It sounds like it was all a misunderstanding.

As for the swearing, I don't quite buy the excuse I was given, but I'm not going to dwell on it any longer. The truth is out there. :P

You are right about that Bella : there are 2 different maps Agent is talking about :

- 1 map is taken from CJ and made by Sergeant Pepper

- 1 map is made by Agent himself (Directors Office)

It was all a misunderstanding..

For the swearing part : I believe Agent for 100% that he didnt do it...it is weird how something like this can happen and maybe we will never know who wrote this to you.

I understand that you cant buy the excuse coz it is a weird story.

IMO Agent is a very nice guy who would never try to upset anyone and certainly not you.

If you have recieved my explanations with pics, i hope u undertood it. :)