NOLF? Tonight?

Belladonna

I can usually do 20 minutes or so just before bed around 10:30 EST. That landed me in that game while it was running strong. It's a decent time for me to have a game running.

It gets lonely in there at 9:30 so tonight I'm going to wait till after 10:00. If it's empty in DD I'll be waiting in DM. In case anyone cares and wants to join me. :P

Well I dont mind playing at that time, but my graphic is hard to schedule, but 9 pm est is more than decent for me atm.

Otherwise I'd be comfortable playing at 2-3 am est which I know is hard for most of the erst here. :lol:

But I'll try popping every once in awhile, if Bella is playing there ufcourse. > : P Muhahah!

It was fun playing the other night, even RXS nana rape lol. :P j/k.

Sorry I wasn't able to be there sooner last night Bella. I tried to get my comp ready ASAP, but I did manage to get it ready for games by 10:00 PM so I was able to play NOLF2 and it ran like a dream. Then I played Fzy in COD4 with latest maps. I think she was a little...disappointed that she only beat me once at my first time playing the game. :lol:

We had a good time in DM last night. There were a couple players using aliases or I simply don't remember them but it was fun. I'm going to keep trying to be on around 10:00pm eastern on weekdays so some of us on the east coast can get a little NOLFing in before the west coast guys show up around midnight when we're too tired to play. :)

We had a good time in DM last night. There were a couple players using aliases or I simply don't remember them but it was fun. I'm going to keep trying to be on around 10:00pm eastern on weekdays so some of us on the east coast can get a little NOLFing in before the west coast guys show up around midnight when we're too tired to play. :)

Well Midnight for you is only 9pm for us on the west coast :P

Everyone needs to move to the east coast US, that would fix everything. :D

I think Bella is right.

Atleast it would be better for me. :P

West Coast Rules....end of story.

Rofl. Could be, but yet I have harder time getting or staying up at that time. :P (7am)

Not that 5 am is a lot better. :lol:

Eastcoast? Westcoast? ....Teh small country of netherlands pwns m all

Ended

ROFL.

Well for such things as pwning and rulling I preffer to play GW. :lol2:

Well you may say that I am just a big "wussy", so go ahead I dont mind.

I am a guild leader wussy atleast. :P:proud:

And I am the king of the world now! >:P

Start of story! :mml:

Muhahaha! >: )

Edited by METAL

Well for such things as pwning and rulling I preffer to play GW. :lol2:

Well you may say that I am just a big "wussy", so go ahead I dont mind.

I am a guild leader wussy atleast. :P:proud:

And I am the king of the world now! >:P

Start of story! :mml:

Muhahaha! >: )

You are a big wussy. :P But more importantly...I have no idea what you just blathered on about. I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt (I don't know why) and assume that it translates into something sensible. ;)

Eastcoast? Westcoast? ....Teh small country of netherlands pwns m all

Ended

The Netherlands is one country. The US is fifty states. Kind of like US vs EU. These California and Oregon hippies might think pretty highly of themselves, but those of us in New Hampshire know what's what.

Edited by kepler

You are a big wussy. :P But more importantly...I have no idea what you just blathered on about. I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt (I don't know why) and assume that it translates into something sensible. ;)

Rofl.

I know how you feel, Zymon. Lately I've been going in a server (usually DM) and waiting for someone to come while reading or making jewelry. Most of the time within 1/2 hour a couple people show up. I miss the days of lots of full servers but I find it's even more enjoyable to play now once we get going because I know everyone and am friends with them. It's more about fun than getting the highest score. :)

I suggest that we start having more of a schedule to go off of. No obligations of course, but just to give other players and idea of when others would want to play. For instance, maybe some people can only play in the mornings. If people start listing their best availability times, then others can see it and if they are available at the same times, then try and meet in a server. Just more organization. With a community as small as ours, it would work wonders assuming everyone stays in contact and continues to play on a somewhat regular basis. Like I said, I'm not suggesting any obligations to show up at available times, but just to give other players an idea of when others can or usually do show up would be helpful.