Return of H.A.R.M

I'm actually at the point where I have lowered the boat and opened the water gate. The Ninjas tho just standing around on the walkway and didn't come to the boat with Isako.

Is it the bug or did I miss something ?

I replayed the whole section again. But now instead of release the Ninjas, I just went through everything till the end, and then went back to release the Ninjas. It seems to be working this way.

Ive just completed it, cant wait to the next one :o :>

The thing I did was that I only released one ninja and then went back for the other one after I had killed the supersoldier.

Which obviosly made those two ninjas too confused to enter the boat :P

Was really pumped to give this a go when I found out about it. Of course, being as blind and uncreative as I am, I'm already getting stumped right from the get-go. I've managed to figure out the first ladder, but now I've got nothing to show for it but windows barring my way and some dead goons on the other side of them. Can someone nudge me in the right direction? ^^;

hey,

there's a ventilation vault in the same part of the map where you pick up the ladder. When standing at the place where you picked up the ladder walk back to stairs which lead to the tunnel, but don't go down the stairs, but head left...

A little of column A, a little of column B.

It seems I was too determined to start in the wrong area and figured out shooting down the ladder far too soon for my own good. It left me running all around the tops of buildings and much pulling of hair trying to get in a window I wasn't supposed to be looking at yet.

Mention of the ventilation shaft was just the "you're barking up the wrong tree" revelation I needed, apparently.

Just finished the mod and what a wild ride it was. It perfectly fits the NOLF2 feel model and I'll definitely be on pins and needles until the next one.

Thanks for all your hard work on this Spawn. ^^

Edited by Koyuki

Ummm, I just wondered......does this mod has any cutscenes?

In the beginning to build the story up and when you completed the mission.

The middle of the game cutscenes kinda guide you what to do in the game.

Ok, well done

• 4 weeks later...

New screenshots :)

You can't go to Italy without bumping into the dangerous DangerDanger guys can you?

Imported from CJ

Screenshot411.jpg

Screenshot412.jpg

Screenshot414.jpg

New screenshots :)

You can't go to Italy without bumping into the dangerous DangerDanger guys can you?

Imported from CJ

Screenshot411.jpg

Screenshot412.jpg

Screenshot414.jpg

Sooooo you'll have the next part down soon then? :whistle:

ps just funning with you Spawn screens look good though

Hey spawn, if you need another voice actor for your project, please ask me! I'd me more than happy to help! To be honest, I've always wanted to be a voice in the game. :blush: I may be young, but I sound a lot older...plus I can really do evil laughs well...so please don't hesitate to look me up. :D

Also, ZeroCreep (a friend of mine) has a natural talent for imitating the mime's voice and their hul hul HUL! taunt they like to do so often :24: (sorry, that makes me laugh everytime I think about it) so again there's plenty of voice talent in the community so you don't have to look far.

Great video btw! :P

You should've seen how I passed the two guads! :D Btw the part with the ID check was rly fun! :happy1: I enjoyed it alot.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I finished NOLF2 for the dunno-what-time, I again wondered what might had happen to Isako (Ain't she sweet?). And w00t, I stumbled about this mod. Awesome work! I really enjoyed it, and I hope you'll have the motivation to finish it.

Some bugs are already mentioned here, but I'll add mine anyway (so you know I experienced them, too).

- Hard to enter the window in the alley where you have to pull the ladder down

- The walls in the small officerooms (first officebuilding) dissapear after you enter them while the alarm has been sounded. You're unable to open the doors, but you can walk through the walls now

- You can't drop bodys in the toilet-office (dunno whether it's a bug, but the rooms so big)

- After blowing up the floor in one cell (freening the ninjagirls), it was rather difficult to climb/jump out of the hole up into the cell-room

- Some of the doors in the H.A.R.M. Labs occasionally open, but you can't step though until they have closed themselfs and are reopend by the player

btw, if you need some more beta-testers, I'm available.

• 1 month later...

Hey great mod . But i'm kind of stuck. Ive completed nearly all the objectives here, like till activating the crane.The ninjas are walking around too. But the objective of infiltrating the facility is still unchecked and i cant seem to get out now. I jump into the boat but there are no controls and i cant get past the sea gate.

Would appreciate help. Thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

just come across this thread but none of the links work and it isn't in the download section.. :( Is there any new info/ne hosting location.

doubt there's even an update... NOLF 2 is just 2% alive.... download? ugh wait a little I'll find my backup CD where I have all the files from SpawnSite. I'll post the link in the next post ok?