SPAM & Avatar Changes

SPAM

Some love it, some hate it. I lean toward the latter, but as long as things stay orderly you guys can spam to your hearts content. I only ask that the creation of topics that have no real meaning whatsoever and serve solely to get your post count up be stopped. There are plenty of useless spam topics out there, do not create any more. If you have a real game in mind, that's fine, go right ahead! Just no more 'numbers' or 'alphabet' or 'say anything you want' topics. Thanks!

:spam:

It's been in the forum rules from the beginning that animated images are not permitted. Since no one pays attention to the rules and I'm tired of chasing people down, I'm changing the rule to allow AVATARS ONLY to be animated. Signatures still cannot be animated and both must adhere to forum size restrictions. Keep the images clean and please, nothing so flashy that it gives people seizures. Enjoy. :P

SPAM

Some love it, some hate it. I lean toward the latter, but as long as things stay orderly you guys can spam to your hearts content. I only ask that the creation of topics that have no real meaning whatsoever and serve solely to get your post count up be stopped. There are plenty of useless spam topics out there, do not create any more. If you have a real game in mind, that's fine, go right ahead! Just no more 'numbers' or 'alphabet' or 'say anything you want' topics. Thanks!

:spam:

Atta girl! 'bout bloody well time.